16 February 2020 Version 2.2.12 released
Post date: Feb 17, 2020 2:8:58 AM
16 February 2020
Version 2.2.12 released
* Fixed a bug when opening an existing progress file where the message "Unrecognized config setting startconfig" would appear. This was a harmless message, and did not indicate an actual error.
* Improved the zero and mark filling of the virtual driver, so that only the data that was not read is filled, and any data that was read is returned.
* Fixed the Virtual Driver so it will work with Linux Kernel 5.3 and above.
* Fixed a program crash when switching back to a passthrough mode from one of the direct modes when the virtual driver was installed.
* The "Erase Destination" mode can now be stoped and resumed.
* Added information to the user manual about the mode "Erase Destination". The mode was added previously, but not documeted.
* Added information to the user manual about how the virtual disk driver works with different Linux kernel versions. Testing has shown much greater stability with kernel version 5.0 and higher.