23 December 2019 Version 2.2.6 released
Post date: Dec 23, 2019 10:43:16 PM
23 December 2019
Version 2.2.6 released
* Added a warning message if the destination is smaller than the source. This is only if the destination is a device, it does not check when the destination is a file.
* Improved the variance time test of the Analyze feature. It now goes by the zones where before it could group the reads close together.
* Added the advanced option Enable read twice on timeout. This option is meant to assist with slow responding drives.
* Fixed a bug with the virtual driver where it would not start properly on some systems.
* Fixed the analyze and smart data in the log so HDDSCViewer can read the log if that data is present.
* Fixed a timer issue with USB Direct mode that could cause a failure to be able to connect to the drive.