8 August 2019 Version 2.1.13 released
Post date: Aug 05, 2019 1:22:50 AM
8 August 2019
Version 2.1.13 released
* Fixed a bug with the timing byte in the log when using the pro version option to use ATA return data to mark bad sectors.
* Fixed a bug with some USB drives/adapters where bad reads were being reported as good.
* Fixed a bug where the read capacity command would fail on older SCSI drives.
* Fixed the generic source device mode, as it was broken and not working at all.
* Fixed a bug with the model name in generic source device mode.
* Changed some of the default timeouts to a higher value.